g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAddons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 I_voting_barAddons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAddons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 I_voting_barAddons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Addons and stuff! post your ui ...

Go down 
+7
Easy
Yukie
Saurfang
GForcewarr
Wilmort
Ripperu
boogie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
boogie

boogie

Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addons and stuff! post your ui ...   Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Muse wrote:
It works with Bone Shield too.
Owait i totally forgot you guys play in privates, then nevermind.

orly? since when is bone sheild absorbing ... and btw bone shield workz here
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Addons and stuff! post your ui ...   Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:09 am

Shield monitor is not for absorbing matter only, if you don't think so just go and test it out since "It works there". Smile
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Addons and stuff! post your ui ...   Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:54 am

Muse wrote:
Shield monitor is not for absorbing matter only, if you don't think so just go and test it out since "It works there". Smile

as in it works for barkskin soul link pain supression and even astral shift?
Back to top Go down
Dybuk

Dybuk

PostSubject: Re: Addons and stuff! post your ui ...   Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:34 am

I play without addons... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addons and stuff! post your ui ...   Addons and stuff! post your ui ... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Addons and stuff! post your ui ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2