g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
Genu and 2 more letters. I_vote_lcapGenu and 2 more letters. I_voting_barGenu and 2 more letters. I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
Genu and 2 more letters. I_vote_lcapGenu and 2 more letters. I_voting_barGenu and 2 more letters. I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Genu and 2 more letters.

Go down 
+4
Ripperu
Saurfang
boogie
Genu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Genu

Genu

Genu and 2 more letters. Empty
PostSubject: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Boogie asked me to post shit on the forum, so i am. I'm Genu, the bored lock, i'm a failure in real life too... that's about it. Smile)

ooh and Haaaaaaai to everybody
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:37 pm

oh hai ... nais to seya here nub ...

PS: dun start your first post with boogie ... makes things weird :-S
Back to top Go down
Genu

Genu

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Boogie, yes i will, u are my master on thy forum, like it or not. (i lie)
BTW: i like it weird.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Genu wrote:
Boogie, yes i will, u are my master on thy forum, like it or not. (i lie)
BTW: i like it weird.
lol!

rly? i didnt notice....
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:25 pm

lolz and u came here 2 Smile)) and wut genu sayz bout boogie si real...
Back to top Go down
Peak

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:57 pm

kkkk Boogie is gay he anal rapes people then gets a pay from wilmort who thought him how to be gay
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Peak wrote:
kkkk Boogie is gay he anal rapes people then gets a pay from wilmort who thought him how to be gay

peak is on rampage!!!
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Wilmort wrote:

peak is on rampage!!!

Rofl think he hates our guts ... i wonder why?
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:19 am

Hy Genu i used to think you where crazy but now i don't even see your nut's ew.. i mean ... ohm.... hay boogie
Back to top Go down
Srbinka
Admin
Srbinka

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:20 am

Boogie and Genu sitting in tree and K-I-S-S-I-N-G Wink)))) jkkk welcome on the forumz king
Back to top Go down
https://kfgnomes.forumotion.com
Genu

Genu

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:21 am

Boogie i said i will start most of my posts with your name (yeah i know i missed one). Binka, that's so not true, i only kissed rip, once or twice, with the tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down
Srbinka
Admin
Srbinka

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:33 am

Damn you guys are sick.
Back to top Go down
https://kfgnomes.forumotion.com
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 am

no he s sick most of us are still on the floating line but at least we are strait
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 am

Srbinka wrote:
Damn you guys are sick.
what if he aint a guy?:O
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Wilmort wrote:
Srbinka wrote:
Damn you guys are sick.

good question..... hmmm.... scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Saurfang wrote:
Wilmort wrote:
Srbinka wrote:
Damn you guys are sick.

good question..... hmmm.... scratch scratch
well seeing that so many people are interested in genu all od the suddden i ll ask u all would you fock him? cuz you guy s seem preety sure that he ayn't no baals n' penis thing so if you can picture this thing as a boobs n' hole down low, kinda thingy that you need to answer right naw would you focki Genu? bounce bounce bounce bounce pig pig pig pig clown clown clown What a Face What a Face What a Face elephant
Back to top Go down
Peak

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:57 pm

lol
i am always on a rampage and nah mesa not hate you but mesa no love you =/
Back to top Go down
Genu

Genu

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:55 pm

He wanted it, told me i don't have the guts, so i did it. I don't think that makes me gay, i like girls. Cool
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Genu wrote:
He wanted it, told me i don't have the guts, so i did it. I don't think that makes me gay, i like girls. Cool

girls? i also hear you like manboobs^^ is that real? well i certainly hope so:D
Back to top Go down
Genu

Genu

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Yeah u'r manboobs are quite nice but i woudn't cheat on Rip now would i? Smile)
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Genu wrote:
well since you did it so many time s i guess you are rgiht people do get bored you need some fresh meat so you can leech rip as much or hard as u want but watch for Ruxi she once chased me with a great big club and wanted to bash my head cuz i wanted rip for myself cuz i wanted to get drunk cuz i was boored cuz boogie was sleeping cuz you gave him crackcuz i took pills and got alcohol and drank alcohol after puills and gave boogie soem he went waloo and fell on tha ground
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:48 pm

GForcewarr wrote:
Genu wrote:
well since you did it so many time s i guess you are rgiht people do get bored you need some fresh meat so you can leech rip as much or hard as u want but watch for Ruxi she once chased me with a great big club and wanted to bash my head cuz i wanted rip for myself cuz i wanted to get drunk cuz i was boored cuz boogie was sleeping cuz you gave him crackcuz i took pills and got alcohol and drank alcohol after puills and gave boogie soem he went waloo and fell on tha ground

cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz, cuz u need a new brain and liver.
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:29 am

GForcewarr wrote:
Genu wrote:
u should rly stop taking thoze pillz dude...
Back to top Go down
blackcok

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:14 am

hei.I am the pill addict here....gforce dunn take my place or I'll kill ya.and as for genu being a guy....i have my doubts...altough i know him personally.And....nobody would fuck genu(friends know why). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:55 pm

blackcok wrote:
hei.I am the pill addict here....gforce dunn take my place or I'll kill ya.and as for genu being a guy....i have my doubts...altough i know him personally.And....nobody would fuck genu(friends know why). Very Happy
ok i know i prolly dun kno most of you but i care bout ya'll ya kno? a care bout you all ... but genu has heerpees yeah he has herpes ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genu and 2 more letters.   Genu and 2 more letters. Empty

Back to top Go down

Genu and 2 more letters.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
g00ns :: Chronic Rebirth :: Introduce yourself.-
Jump to: