g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
One,two freddy`s coming for you..  I_vote_lcapOne,two freddy`s coming for you..  I_voting_barOne,two freddy`s coming for you..  I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
One,two freddy`s coming for you..  I_vote_lcapOne,two freddy`s coming for you..  I_voting_barOne,two freddy`s coming for you..  I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

One,two freddy`s coming for you..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
freddyx

One,two freddy`s coming for you..  Empty
PostSubject: One,two freddy`s coming for you..    One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:27 am

Well hello there oldies! Good to see a forum which actually seems active with all the guys&gals from the good old times.Just to be clear,I`m not playing WoW since a few months or more like a year.So don`t even try to convince me to start over the whole thing.. Smile I`m just trying to keep track of you guys..btw If any of you playing Dota2 just add me asap!
steam acc name is : splitsidexd or my in-game name is [MD]freddy
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: One,two freddy`s coming for you..    One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:05 am

freddy from toxic?
Back to top Go down
freddyx

PostSubject: Re: One,two freddy`s coming for you..    One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:12 am

yeah,I`m the one from toxic..and later on from chronic&molten
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: One,two freddy`s coming for you..    One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:22 pm

freddy the hunter?
Back to top Go down
freddyx

PostSubject: Re: One,two freddy`s coming for you..    One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:01 pm

yeah..freddy the hunter..
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: One,two freddy`s coming for you..    One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:15 pm

well hello thar and welcome...i had to ask coz i thought u quit a long long time ago...havent seen u since toxic,and i have u on msn for some reason xD
Back to top Go down
freddyx

PostSubject: Re: One,two freddy`s coming for you..    One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:12 pm

It`s alrite..and yeah i quit WoW,but I haven`t stopped playing other games..but tbh I`m dl-ing cataclysm so I maybe make a character on Molten..but I won`t be as fnatic as I used to be Razz
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: One,two freddy`s coming for you..    One,two freddy`s coming for you..  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Thats ok mate, we are looking forward having u in the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One,two freddy`s coming for you..    One,two freddy`s coming for you..  Empty

Back to top Go down

One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
g00ns :: Chronic Rebirth :: Introduce yourself.-
Jump to: