g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
Kakashi's back. I_vote_lcapKakashi's back. I_voting_barKakashi's back. I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
Kakashi's back. I_vote_lcapKakashi's back. I_voting_barKakashi's back. I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
Kakashi's back. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
Kakashi's back. EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
Kakashi's back. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
Kakashi's back. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
Kakashi's back. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
Kakashi's back. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Kakashi's back. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
Kakashi's back. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
Kakashi's back. EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Kakashi's back.

Go down 
+4
Srbinka
boogie
Saurfang
Kakashi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi

Kakashi

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:28 am

I have to say "Hello!" to every single Chronic-Domination member!
I'm Kakashi, a Human Rogue with spiked silver hair, and really...I'm happy to see ya all again. What a Face

Well, I'm not playing Wotlk anymore...I'm just logining in sometimes (one or two times in a month), because of friends.
I noticed that a lot of them doesn't play Wotlk too, so...maybe I should retire from it once and for all.
I'm on www.swtor.com forum, really active there...I already got great friends, and that MMO will arrive next year in Spring 2011.

I didn't know for this forum, but after I noticed Saurfang's mail (thx for that, Horde friend Cool ), I discovered that you guys are still "alive"! bounce
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:31 am

good that u found the way here old friend.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 am

Saurfang wrote:

Hehe, you are the one that showed me a way. Rolling Eyes
If you are still often in front of Orgrimmar, I'll come to visit you as I done before. Wink
Well, the problem is...I dunno when will I be online... bounce
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 am

Oh this is a surprise .... welcome here and it would be a breeze to have you around once in a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Srbinka
Admin
Srbinka

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 am

OMG Cockashi!!! HI Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kfgnomes.forumotion.com
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:28 am

i was wondering where have u been...we missed u odl friend!!!
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:26 pm

boogie wrote:
Oh this is a surprise .... welcome here and it would be a breeze to have you around once in a while Smile
Thx for your welcome, dear Mage. Wink Well, I tried to play another MMO like Aion, but WoW is a lot better and more improved then Aion or any other MMO. The only great things there are Aion's graphic, private store, emotions, since because of that I tried it, but...I'm not impressed, not at all.
So, maybe I will stalk you again in battlegrounds, since you are always my favorite target. Wink
Nice to see you here, dude. bounce

Srbinka wrote:
OMG Cockashi!!! HI Very Happy
Hey, there... Very Happy I remembered that famous/unique female troll character, and of course a great fan of "Crvena Zvezda". Wink Believe me, I'm glad to see you here, as everyone else, but...you are my brother from Serbia, so I have a great respect for you. I hope to see you in-game again...and have a picnic in front of Orgrimmar. bounce

Wilmort wrote:
i was wondering where have u been...we missed u odl friend!!!
Well, I'm here again...I just can't forget you guys, since I had one of the greatest MMO experiences with you all. That's for the remembering.

Um, are you still "Deda Mraz"? Very Happy I always liked you, no matter are you on forum or in-game, your temper match to mine, that's why I have respect for you a lot. Also that funny moments in front of Stormwind...when you attacked/killed everyone...just spare my life, etc., etc. I remembered everything, so hope to see ya in-game. bounce
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:55 pm

kakashi dear bro ull see us ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Kakashi wrote:
Saurfang wrote:

If you are still often in front of Orgrimmar, I'll come to visit you as I done before. Wink
oh lol so i guess u are the rogue that saur tolled me not to atack... HELLO WELCOME AND HY^^ and good to be alive
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:52 pm

GForcewarr wrote:
Kakashi wrote:
Saurfang wrote:

oh lol so i guess u are the rogue that saur tolled me not to atack... HELLO WELCOME AND HY^^ and good to be alive

em no, that was stealthpro.
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Saurfang wrote:
GForcewarr wrote:
Kakashi wrote:
Saurfang wrote:

em no, that was stealthpro.
oh damz ... any way you are still welcumed here^^
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:15 pm

why wouldnt u attack stealthpro???rofl

kill that hoe when u see him!!!liek i do!
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:51 pm

GForcewarr wrote:
Bah, I'm not skilled as Stealthpro and will never become, since I'm too busy with studying Medicine, not playing around or study WoW's lore. Rolling Eyes

And, yeah...um, thx for your welcome, I hope that I'll be online these days, so I can stalk ya guys for a bit more... Wink bounce
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:25 am

Kakashi wrote:
GForcewarr wrote:
Bah, I'm not skilled as Stealthpro and will never become, since I'm too busy with studying Medicine, not playing around or study WoW's lore. Rolling Eyes

And, yeah...um, thx for your welcome, I hope that I'll be online these days, so I can stalk ya guys for a bit more... Wink bounce

u mean meet in woods and talk whatever we wanna talk about ?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:58 am

Wilmort wrote:
Kakashi wrote:
GForcewarr wrote:

u mean meet in woods and talk whatever we wanna talk about ?Very Happy
lol... can i join ?
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:35 am

Wilmort wrote:
u mean meet in woods and talk whatever we wanna talk about ? Very Happy
Oh, jeeze...you still remember that forest thing? Razz Well, if ya want, I don't have something against it, just don't be horny. Wink Razz

Gforcewarr wrote:
lol... can i join ?
Um, sure you can. Very Happy Hm, I can't remember your nickname from Chronic-Domination? Did you play there? Whatever, um...that "forest" thing was something...um...special on CD's forum, when I "invited" some girl to talk with her about anything she wants in forest. Very Happy That was for loling... lol! But, I didn't remember her name... geek
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:59 pm

hahha i remember it kakashi...that epic WIN cant be forgoten :DD

in gud sence taht iz!
Back to top Go down
Genu

Genu

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:47 pm

This calls for a sexy party...
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:03 am

OMG OMG OMG...orgasm...anyway WELCOME back u biatch...ffs wut took u so long??
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:57 am

Ripperu wrote:
OMG OMG OMG...orgasm...anyway WELCOME back u biatch...ffs wut took u so long??
Razz Thx for your welcome, Ripperu. Well, I was too busy with anatomy exams, and also...well, after 6 years of playing it, I got tired for a bit from WoW.
Then I took a free time, and went to some other MMOs trying to find something more interesting, but...no way...WoW is the best MMO, atm.
And...after 1 year of break, I'm comming back, yesterday I joined to this guild along with Cvd, and there is my main char named Tulak.
Hope to see ya around. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kakashi's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's back.   Kakashi's back. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakashi's back.
Page 1 of 1