g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! I_vote_lcapHey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! I_voting_barHey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! I_vote_lcapHey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! I_voting_barHey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !

Go down 
+5
Ripperu
Wilmort
Srbinka
boogie
da3dalus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
da3dalus

da3dalus

Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! Empty
PostSubject: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi bitches. It's me Santa ... at least the evil , twisted version of what you could call Santa Twisted Evil . I'm 21 ( going 22 in 2 months ... damn Neutral ) , studying Electrical Engineering and Computer Science , I love music , especially hardcore music ( Aggrotech lately) , and that's about it. The rest can be told by the people I know : Boogie , Rip , Gforce , Radu , Genu , Andra , Ruxi and others...
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:18 pm

ohaithar
Back to top Go down
Srbinka
Admin
Srbinka

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Helloz and welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://kfgnomes.forumotion.com
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:46 pm

glad u finally joined the OFF GAME community!
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 pm

ye he got here took him 2-3beers o i mean weekz...
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:09 pm

lold!
Back to top Go down
ruxime

ruxime

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:50 pm

welcome.and it's blackcokaine dude not andra...ppl don;t know me like that...geez....anyway...WELCOME >Very Happy<
Back to top Go down
andrakiara

andrakiara

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:51 pm

oh...sorry was on ruxi;s profile....pls excuse me Very Happy....black here
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 am

who the hell is who here????im confused :O
Back to top Go down
da3dalus

da3dalus

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:59 am

lol sorry blacky , but IF people know you like black cokaine WHY is your forum username andrakiara ?
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:51 am

andrakiara wrote:
use that acc 1 more time and ur death will be slow and painful Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:34 am

Ripperu wrote:
andrakiara wrote:
use that acc 1 more time and ur death will be slow and painful Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Says who?
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Saurfang wrote:
Ripperu wrote:
andrakiara wrote:

Says who?
sayz me saurf Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil wanan join me killin lil dude??
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Ripperu wrote:

sayz me saurf ::not so evil and not so twisted emptes:: wanan join me killin lil dude??

+1 you got me over there ... when are we gona do it ? :-S
Back to top Go down
andrakiara

andrakiara

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:33 pm

yeah yeah.....you're all talk.and ripp stfu it's not your problem.....i apologized to ruxi so fuck off it;s not your account
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:41 pm

andrakiara wrote:
yeah yeah.....you're all talk.and ripp stfu it's not your problem.....i apologized to ruxi so fuck off it;s not your account
so i c u can t take a joke coolz got to remember that, btw i think its more of my prob then u think and btw i made the acc but hey tq for the 2Xfuck off ther very nice this meanz i rly deserve the treatment ur giving me the last month...
Back to top Go down
andrakiara

andrakiara

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:17 am

i'm giving you?remember who got upset over some stupid shit.for no reason.stop being so protective....u know....and that wasn;t a joke.....i know you very well.....it was a mistake and i said sorry but nvm
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:10 am

andrakiara wrote:
i'm giving you?remember who got upset over some stupid shit.for no reason.stop being so protective....u know....and that wasn;t a joke.....i know you very well.....it was a mistake and i said sorry but nvm
exactly NVM..keep that in mind ull hear it alot from nau on...im mad cuz as u can c "remember who got upset over some stupid shit.for no reason" meanz u didn t get anything from me getting mad...when ull realize that maybe ull udnerstand...till then plox do nt swear me...
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:29 pm

guys no sparks plox...u know each other IRL so try to solve ur personal problems thar...coz i dont think i can help ye with it,tho i wish i could!
Back to top Go down
andrakiara

andrakiara

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:06 pm

we can't see ourselfs IRL for now...but when i will come home i'm gonna kick rip's ass .muhaha
Back to top Go down
da3dalus

da3dalus

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:27 pm

FFS WTF ? Stop fighting on MY thread ! Get your own ... or better get a room , some box gloves and fight to death.
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:00 pm

da3dalus wrote:
FFS WTF ? Stop fighting on MY thread ! Get your own ... or better get a room , some box gloves and fight to death.
ye i think ur right its like ppl like u nau cuz ther talking in ur thread... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 pm

what ? i think i got the wrong line... /act like a moron... can i fight too? i ll bring: For friends and Escaliwood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !   Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey ! Santa here ! And you ain't getting no presents !
Page 1 of 1