g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. I_vote_lcapCreativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. I_voting_barCreativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. I_vote_lcapCreativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. I_voting_barCreativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.

Go down 
+2
boogie
Antobosux
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Antobosux

Antobosux

Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. Empty
PostSubject: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:21 pm

So, I was like totaly out of sync today, had nothng to do but think.
I came up with this idea, seeing how Allonas has improved makes me happy.
So, anyone out there doing edits, go ahead share them. No Im not speaking about MOVIES,
Im speaking about EDITS.
This is one of the few things that keeps me playing this retarded game.
When ever you have time, and some random footage, start your saviour Sony Vegas, do the magic and share it.

I will post some magic with some random footage when ever I have time doing so.
And remember, CREATIVITY, STYLE, MAGIC and DELAYS.
Back to top Go down
Antobosux

Antobosux

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Oh and, forgot to mention this (dp sux but i'll bump it).
It may be even completely random and without any special effort put like this for instance
http://www.wegame.com/watch/random-33/
oh and its not nessesary to be WoW.
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:13 am

great Tony Hawk's American Wasteland footage ... makes me wanna install it and finish it again xD ... Also i suck at Vegas ... BADLY... not that i can't learn i just dun have the immagination to make stuff :-S
Back to top Go down
Havest

Havest

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:31 am

Spending time with friends from RL and ingame also
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXPU7oHp-U0
Antobosux

Antobosux

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:16 pm

boogie wrote:
great Tony Hawk's American Wasteland footage ... makes me wanna install it and finish it again xD ... Also i suck at Vegas ... BADLY... not that i can't learn i just dun have the immagination to make stuff :-S

Saying you dont have Immagination is wrong.
Deep inside you theres this instinct of dreaming and reproducing stuff.
C'mon just try, i'll help how ever I can.
Eventually you'll learn to use both Vegas and yer Immagination.
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:36 pm

ya know ant ... i never had problems with programs ... i know alot of stuff including c++ flash and photoshop ... i just dun know wot to do with em ... Smile vegas is not the problem ... my mind is Smile
Back to top Go down
Srbinka
Admin
Srbinka

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 pm

No offence dude but u suck Smile Jkk gz Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kfgnomes.forumotion.com
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 pm

kind of unexpected for boogie to self claim himself as a brain dead non creative know it all...
Back to top Go down
Antobosux

Antobosux

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 am

C'mon willie, Im waiting you.
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:30 pm

i just got my new sony vegas
gonna post tomorow my vid Razz
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm

can we add our daily or not so daily rant s about anything we rant about here in creativity?
Back to top Go down
Antobosux

Antobosux

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:20 pm

I give up on waiting wilmort.
Hf watching (no its not finished, its half a hour work).
PS: Also when ever it freezes its supposed to be a blank screen, but it doesnt really matter, since that way it looks badass aswell. Also im gonna work on this until I finish adding/working on till the end of the song. I figured out it aint gonna be cool showing 15 seconds and wasting a badass song.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/anotherrandom/
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:47 pm

sry but my piece of crap is 160 MBs and 4 mins long!

so i need time!posting it soon!Razz
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfpZxlSjyA4

here is a raugh preview

RATE AND COMMENT!!!Razz
Back to top Go down
Antobosux

Antobosux

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:35 pm

You did it this time.
Creativity - 9/10
Edit - 9/10
Delays - 8/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.   Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good. Empty

Back to top Go down

Creativity, randomly done, everything that makes you feel good.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
g00ns :: General :: Screenshots and Videos-
Jump to: