g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
Story of Peak(Real one) I_vote_lcapStory of Peak(Real one) I_voting_barStory of Peak(Real one) I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
Story of Peak(Real one) I_vote_lcapStory of Peak(Real one) I_voting_barStory of Peak(Real one) I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
Story of Peak(Real one) EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
Story of Peak(Real one) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Story of Peak(Real one)

Go down 
+2
boogie
Peak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peak

Story of Peak(Real one) Empty
PostSubject: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 pm

This was based one a few adventures of another game, called Taikodom, if you want more info, pm me

Chapter 1:My ONI

'Hello,Mrs Susan,' I said,
'Peak, you are finally awake, what a nice surprise.' She replied.
I had a splitting headache, just like any other new born ONI. We are in isolated cases upon birth. She typed into the computer:
Name:Peak
Birth time:12:20 a.m.
Year: 153 ER
'We need your help young ONI.' She told me.'The world is in pieces at the moment,'she continued,'pirates and rebels scour the planets killing young ONI.'
She inserted a touch pad with a screen inside my case and asked me to read the instructions and choose wisely. There were four jobs that I could be in the universe and she read each one aloud to me.
The Hotshot is a fighter. Versatile, agile, full movement and fun! It has all weapons at its disposal, from neutron to blaster. This was my choice immediately, a fighter but I asked her to call out the rest.
The Scout class was a ranged fighting class and also a very good miner. Due to its large container, it was perfect for quick transport. The speed on the cruisers were incredible and could carry a pilot across the galaxy in a few seconds.
The Bomber was by far the strongest class, but the main downside was that it was slow. It was powerful and could have used torpedos. These are missiles that could blow a ship to shreds in just one hit. Easy to dodge,but it is a killer if it ever makes contact. The ships are very strong as well, both shield and hull are difficult to reduce to zero making a good pilot even harder to defeat.
The Merchant was a miner class. They had large containers, made for easy transport and endless hours of mining. They were also difficult to kill. Their turrets were prebuilt onto the ship and could do some severe damage. There is a special trick to killing them, but many people haven't figured this out yet.
I thought about it for a few minutes then my finger pressed onto the Hotshot sign.
'Peak the Hotshot, nice choice.'She said.
'Now your second phase, you now have to choose corporations.'
This is a critical stage in making an ONI perfectly. This means the difference between being a pirate, being a neutral ONI and being a good pilot fighting for rights. There was a drop down list of corporations. The two most famous ones were IRMANDADE and AIRBORNE corp. They were known to all ONI's immediately. ILLUMINATI, CONDUTA and INFINITE SPACE also popped into my head but I felt a certain drawing to IRMANDADE. My finger pressed on the button of IRMANDADE and that was it.
'Thank you, Peak, ONI phase complete.' She said.
I was suddenly transported into Last Chance and placed in my first ship called a Barracuda. I was greeted by another ONI, he was known as Major ShoteR, the best fighter that ever lived.
'Peak, are you ready for your first mission of training?'he asked.
'Yes!'I replied quickly as I was very excited.
Peak of IRMANDADE corp is off to his first mission!

Please await Chapter 2, there will be much more action in it.

Chapter 2:Success or Death?
I undocked from Istanbul station along with ShoteR. I had absolutely no fear. He was the best PVPer at that time and had some of the best weapons. A bulldozer and cauterizer could never be stopped easily by three drones.
Three enemies were waiting for me.
'Okay, strongest one first,always use afterburner and inertia,it is key to success,' ShoteR told me.
I approached my enemies with caution because it was my first battle and ShoteR was assigned to help in life and death situations only.
The combat was exhilarating and my hand was shaking. Although it was just drones,i was still excited. The first one approached me with guns blazing. I used inertia then fired my blaster. He was easily destroyed by my strong weapons. The explosion of the ship looked beautiful and made me smile. This process was repeated for the other two drones.
'Oh..... Peak,major problem. A mother ship has been spawned in Neverwhere and is approaching Last Chance.' ShoteR said urgently.
'Calling all IR, all IR to Last Chance. Walk, please call Conduta, ILLUMINATI and Infinite Space, a mother ship has been spawned during training with Peak.'
'Roger that, ShoteR.' Walk replied.
Five minutes later the mother ship had spawned.
'More bad news, Peak,' ShoteR said,'while on his way to Last Chance, Gu Hero has spotted some AIR coming our way. You are accepted into IR my friend, I just hope you don't die.'
'Don't worry, I like challenges.'
I was surprised to see the mother ship, very large and scary looking. It had come along with the ten AIR which Gu Hero had spotted earlier. But, where are the IR? Through my windscreen I saw ShoteR's face was a bit worry some, I too was getting a bit worried, a mother ship plus ten AIR vs 2 small fighters, it would be impossible for us to win.
All of a sudden, my over view filled up with ships of all shapes and sizes, filled with pilots from all over the galaxy. Of IR came Walk, Skywalker, Perseu, Silent, Arnold Zetta, LonelyWolf, Startraker, Sem Nome, Gu Hero, Teken, K-neg and many others. Of Conduta came Kane Skywalker, Droide and Minero. ILLUMINATI started pouring in as well. Pasiphae, Aether, Tearjaker and even Lady Zehan came to help us. Gustavo Calegaro, Xatia and Amsterdan of IS came in support. This is not Sparta, This is War of Taikodom!!!
The AIR had already began to run. Only THX remained, and he was slaughtered instantly by a barrage of missiles, torpedos, neutron and blaster. It was now time for the mother ship to die. Hotshots could not go near it as the turrets would kill them instantly so the bombers and scouts had to kill their shields and down the turrets from a range. After a few long minutes, the shield had finally depleted. A massive assault of missiles, scatter and balistic rained upon the mother ship, causing its destruction.
Everyone congratulated me on entering IR and succeeding a difficult mission.
'Peak, your next mission is.....' ShoteR said.

Stay tuned to my stories for more exciting news of Peak

Thanks again to ShoteR, for a great translation.
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Fake and Gay
Back to top Go down
Peak

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:35 pm

no real nad better than ...well anyone you right
Back to top Go down
Engeline

Engeline

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:48 pm

well ppl has freedom of expresing themselfs like i did with my Fail Magic stories so if Peak wants to write let it be xD
but really dude that looks more like "What i did in a game and with who" than a story so boogie is kinda right on the ghay and fake thing xD Boogie Man will haunt u
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Smile) boogie was so like "i aint reading that shit WALL O TXT" so ill just comm FAKE AND GAY Smile)))))))))
Back to top Go down
Engeline

Engeline

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:56 pm

boogie: " yag ma I"
ripperu: "oot eM"
boogie: "ecalp ym ot emoc annaW"
ripperu: "em kcuf uoy fi ylnO"
boogie: "kO"

NOW THIS IS GAY! xD
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Engeline wrote:

NOW THIS IS GAY! xD

won llit dias u gniht diputs tsom eht saw tahT

ps rip ... i read it and i still think it's fake and gay
Back to top Go down
Engeline

Engeline

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:10 pm

stupid is in my line of work Boogie man xD
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Engeline wrote:

NOW THIS IS GAY! xD

i lold
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:53 am

u lie boogie and i agree FAKE and GAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Engeline

Engeline

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:57 pm

yes rip but this is a topic bout Peak's MMO diary xD so let him write his stuff and u coment like "it sux" "why don't u make this or that" and less ghay stuff, k?? ^_^
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:44 am

i hate the fact that they never invite me anymore to theyr slumber party's ... is it because i allwayse bring Vodka instead of tea?!!!
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:03 pm

GForcewarr wrote:
i hate the fact that they never invite me anymore to theyr slumber party's ... is it because i allwayse bring Vodka instead of tea?!!!
id love that :3 best bozz besides beer
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:21 pm

me likes to get drunk by drinking beer and vodka like a maniac then trying to dance and make fun of myself and have fun at the same time because i totaly loose controll and start acting like my inner self and Rip nowadays is too busy to stop me cuz he s with Ruxi and me has the privilage to do what i want with the excusee that i was drunk ^^
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:25 pm

ur goin doin a dangerous road....cuz i can stop u naw that u said i dont Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Ripperu wrote:
ur goin doin a dangerous road....cuz i can stop u naw that u said i dont Very Happy
u will never even see me^^ for thau shall be distracted from the site of this earthly realm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story of Peak(Real one)   Story of Peak(Real one) Empty

Back to top Go down

Story of Peak(Real one)
Page 1 of 1