g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... I_vote_lcapOMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... I_voting_barOMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... I_vote_lcapOMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... I_voting_barOMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...

Go down 
+7
Antobosux
Havest
Suspend
Saurfang
Kekozlol
Wilmort
Ripperu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripperu

Ripperu

OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... Empty
PostSubject: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:51 am

ok boogie did a topic on the best pvpers on retail...well lets c who r thoze playerz on this server...u have to do it like this...class and at every class go for each spec....not like best priest that guy rest sux..some like best shadow disc holy etc...EXCEPT palyz ther OP Smile)))
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:09 am

mage - Aerosparks/kekoz/boogie as frost
meeneh as fire

warrior - Paperkat,paperkat,paperkat

Rogue - Mut srsly one of best rogues ive seen lol

Priest - Rebe i hear iz gud,but hard one ...Ripp too

Warlock - suspend PERIOD

Shaman - earthcrusher as resto,boieru as ele!

DK - Fromthedeath
Back to top Go down
Kekozlol

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:12 am

mage: lol

warrior: Paperkat, Hooligan

Rogue: Mut, Andy, Sinlol, Ripeer

Priest: Ripperu, Snoozeh

Warlock: Suspend, Pjay, Spuno

Shaman: Boieru, Earthcrusher

deathknight: deadlybunny, fromthedeath
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:54 am

warrior: Paperkat, Hooligan

how comes i never heard of them?...

deadlyfag, nabley > all

edit: forgot bonecrusher the best of all
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 am

they are inactive...but srsly i faceroll lawley bone and deadly are decent...papaerkat facerolsl me...
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 am

Wilmort wrote:
they are inactive...but srsly i faceroll lawley bone and deadly are decent...papaerkat facerolsl me...

why i never heard of him? is he ally or what? u meet him in arena?
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 pm

he is tauren warr...no ive dueld him couple of times...
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:38 pm

mage as i know-wily boogie ant kekoz byleth
warlock-susp
shamy-boieru
warr-saurf paperkat gforce deadly goat
rogue-ripeer mut
rest don t know mean i havent seen frodmeath or some1 else except Gothix sowee if i c ill say...

Last edited by Ripperu on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suspend

Suspend

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:48 pm

mage:Mundy,others playing at same lvl;Kekoz,Wil,Boogie,Aerospark,Meneeh,Byleth,Warbarbie and some others...
priest:Tharkum,Ripperu,Surfacing disc,Shadow-Luciferius,Yuna,Surfacing
war:Hooligan,Paperkat,Falan,Berkthgar
hunter:----
Dk:----
warlock:Helodius,Spuno,Yunalesca
druid:Havest-balance,feral-Meowmeow,Chrillie,Endangered
paladin:Nevadie,if someone remember it,he's mega abuser Very Happy joke,idk who is good
rogue:Mut,Andycz,Kukki,Sinlol
shaman:Boieru ele,Earthcrusher resto
Back to top Go down
Havest

Havest

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Mage:Kokoz pedala (fag in bg),mundy,aerosparks,byleth
Priest: Disc pri:Tharkum or Rebe,Rebelol same retard,wess,budd,grymreapper
Destro lock:Suspend,Helidous for Affli : Onesix
Warr:Paperkat,Sidr
Druid : all suck ballz becouse they play only feral / resto
DK: Onslughtt,Zoth,Bloodybunny = abuser Razz
Pala: for holly Ekenbak pwns all
shaman: Boieru as ele and Earthcrusher as resto shamy
Rogue: Defz,Kukki
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXPU7oHp-U0
Antobosux

Antobosux

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:52 pm

best guies? whar? dis u?
krastavi4ki anyone?
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:34 am

Mage: Andz ,Seadee ,Japko ,Shs
Rouge:Noot/Nootski, Defz, Sergej or Siergej i dunno , Achillyes
Priest: Rebe,Budd
Lock: Kenitek

Ive only named ppl that i vsed in arenah, that truly outplayed me.There is others but i cant remmember names atm .
and as a guy wrote in magic forum>magic section:

Quote :
You can't really name the best mages in magic wow

You simply can name the well known ones.

That doesnt apply only to mages
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:59 am

=/ lame is lame.
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:55 am

iFluck this .....
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:57 am

i could just own this thred >.> by addin my name everywhere :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...   OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE... Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG lets c guyz the best of the best HERE...
Page 1 of 1