g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
PVP's Finest I_vote_lcapPVP's Finest I_voting_barPVP's Finest I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
PVP's Finest EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
PVP's Finest EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
PVP's Finest EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
PVP's Finest EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
PVP's Finest EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
PVP's Finest EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
PVP's Finest EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
PVP's Finest EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
PVP's Finest EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

PVP's Finest

Go down 
+5
Wilmort
Antobosux
Yukie
Sickerr
boogie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
boogie

boogie

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:23 pm

We all know there are Very good Players and editors that make GREAT movies and such ... so i thought i might add a list of the ones that impressed me and the others.WARNING: I have not added all the videos since some of them are lost.

PVP's Finest Death%20knightDeath Knight

1.Jigz

Although DKs are a failclass and a facerolling class in general, this guy actually pulls it off nicely and uses skills greatly ... Although people might consider him a bit cocky, and he is, he s a very good dk with knowledge and some great reflexes. And although arena is boring, his videos make it fun.
Movies:

Jigslol 2700+ DK
PHDK Jigs 2

PVP's Finest DruidDruid

1.Chrille aka The Fat Cow

Chrille, one of the few non-undead members of Doom Squad(PVP movie making guild) is known as one of the funnyest yet skilled Feral Druids that are making movies. His movies have inspired alot of druids to spec feral and has alot of sense of humor in his videos that make his movies entertaining
Movies:

The Fat Cow 9
The Fat Cow 10 Arena
The Fat Cow And the Pro

2. Lewt

Although Lewt didn't make any movies ... he's in my oppinion one of the best space chickens(Boomkin) out there, Him and Buddhist make an excelet team and videos are full with fun and strategic comments on how to's. The videos will be shown in the buddhist video list.

PVP's Finest Shrew_wow_hunterHunter

1.Sazabi

Although he's not one of the best hunters in the world he still has a decent skill, incredible editing skills and a huge sense of humor. After seing the video you will lol so much u might fall of chair. Seriously! He is BM speced and he loves his pet cat named kitty.

Releasing the beast I: An orc Hunter's Tale
Realsing the Beast II: Don't Be a huntard

2.Danaik

Danaik is a what a skilled hunter should look like. All his videos are vs targets with above level ... even deadly geared. He manages to fool most of them with disangage and Deterance. A must see for every hunter.

Danaik Tripple D

3.BRK aka Big Red Kitty

The hunter Professor, he is know as the one who makes people from Huntards to Hunters. Due to his retirement Blizzard actually made a gunafter him. He has alot of videos teaching hunters everything from kiting to rotations in raids. Due to his Massive number of videos i will only post his Youtube Channel.

BRK's Channel

PVP's Finest MageMage

1.Vurtne

The icon Vurtne, is a sweedish mage that made legend. Considered by many the best mage that made movies(or even in the world from fanboys). He is the one that introduced metal rock in videos, invented the term engineering abuse and his videos are the backbone of all videos to come afterwards.His 1 vX fights against better geared players,simple yet great editing skills, immense skill and huge sense of humor made him one of the most famous players that play wow.His last video vurtne 60-66 is considered to be my many one of the best wow video ever and was the invention of the 17/0/44 tbc frost spec that eventually evolved to the 20/0/51 that is today.
Movies:

Vurtne Frost Mage
Vurtne Frost Mage 2
Vurtne Elemental PVP
Vurtne elemental Mage PVP 4
Vurtne 60-66 PvP Vurtne 5 Teaser
Vurtne Steam Tonk Abuse
Vurtne 5 Random Clips

2.Gameking

One if the most skilled mages ... for me personaly the most skilled has made videos to prove to everyone that he is a true nade master. He doesn't have the humor and editing skills that vurtne has ... but what he doesn't have he lacks in skill ...alot of 1vx fights in which he controlls all of them at the same time, pin point accuracy and fast reflexes is what this chinese mage has to offer.Movies:

Gameking Amazing Chinese mage 2
Gameking 5
Gameking 7
Gameking 9
Gameking 10
Gameking 11

3. Clazzi

Clazzi is a korean mage that also made legend. One of the first few to show engineering reflector trinkets and the power of a well geared high skilled mage can do. Unfortunately he released only one video but that video made him famous. You can see him at corean tournaments aswell ... ussualy getting pwned by the best arena mage today (Orangemarmalade) Movie:

Vicious Mage Clazzi

4.Noone

Noone is one of the best TBC mages, learning to edit from vurne himself, he released the most spectacular videos in tbc, with duels with chrille, Akrios, and even SL/SL locks. Also playing against top notch players on "the best server in the world"(Athene,"the best paladin in the world"/cannibalized by Noone at the end of noone 3) Stormscale EU and being a member of Doom Squad, he impressed alot of people with his picture perfect kills, and some few funny moments.Movies:

Noone 3

5.CED

Nothing beats a 1vx hundred in sw, ant knows it, I know it, will knows it, this guy proves it. At first sight he seems a normal frost mage, that just came from tbc with a well known spec. After you see the movies, you say: frost mages are op vs multiple targets. This mage actually made other frost mages after him look silly because "yaya frost mages can easily do 1vX", Movies:

Ced World PVP
Ced PVP 2 Trailer
Ced PVP 2

5.Nutty

Although not many people know nutty, and normaly i wouldn't put him here, he was, weirdly my icon for mage, his fast pased engi abuse, cool tracks, and funny moments were very inspiring to me, and he also proved something, even if mage > warrior, a skilled warrior can still wipe the floor with you if you're not carefull(i tend to forget that and gforce gets it back into my head everytime).Movies:

Nutty v1
Nutty v2

6.Lecken

German Freak boy Lecken.One if the mages that was liked for his frost skills, and impressed with his fire ones. The humor in his videos matches vurtne and the fire ... well ... THE FIRE... just see for yourself:

Lecken Licks you Part1
Lecken licks FIre 3
Lekken Licks Fire 4 Trailer

7.Flekz

You thought lecken was "hot", This guy actually played a FULL FIRE BUILD and survived to tell the tale. Ev1 knows that playing fire as mage makes u a lil insane, but this guy is too much. Juws Watch:

Flekz Fire Mage PVP 4
Flekz Fire Mage PVP 5
Flekz 6 Trailer
Flekz 6 - The fall of flekz

8.Zysygy

Although he was initially anonimus, he was the one that nerfed arcane mages in 3.0.9 and totaly destroyed the arcane tree construction... just from one video Smile. A frost mage normaly,he wanted to prove ARcane is too op, and he did it with a simple 2 minute video that changed the course of wow. This was for peak Smile :

Arcane mage Click BOOM

8.Saru and Tharbar 2v2

At that time, no one thought of doing double frost mage, since it seemd useless against any GOOD team; untill these guys came. After them there were alot of double mages over 2000+ teams. Saru and Thabad practicaly invented Double Frost arena.

Saru and Tharbad 2v2

9. Xmo and Xtk

After the release of the lich king, people said double frost is ... yet again not doable because of the shared diminuishing returns ... well ... they were proven wrong ... again ... by these guys. This time the thing got better, no more boss mode resto druid ... no more hard kills... these guys beat virtualy everything and show you how it's done Smile Movies:

Xmo and Xtk 2v2
Xmo and Xtk 2v2 Act 2Xmo and Xtk TCB

10.Doomcaster

Remember when i told you Vurtne was beating people with better gear ? Well ... Doomc is known for beating players in very VERY low gear ....and not just 1v1s, but alot of 1vX... and when he s not undergeared he s fire, with no professions... yep no engineering abuse ... or tailoring, or anything for that matter
Movies:

Doomcaster 2
Doomcaster3
Mage Class 3.0

11. Otherguy

Hmmm well can you immagine that before this guy people didn't have scorch or counterspell on they're bar? (people couldn't see target enemy casts). Then this dude showed ev1 how it's done ... and in style aswell ... Watch him and even though it doesn't seem so ... well ... he was a revolutionist amongst the pom pyro society (no more i press 1 button i win) Afterwards he goes elemental :

Sorrow Hill
Sorrow Hill 4
Sorrow Hill 6
Sorrow Hill 7
Sorrow Hill 8

12. Orangemarmalade

Although not a great movie maker, he is considered the best mage in the world arena wise... fast reactions and great team coordonation and strategies make this guy and his PMR team Overpowered, even if it's nerfed. I will show you some MLG clips and other Special clips:

Orangemarmalade Vs Clazzi
Orangemarmalade PVP 2
SK Gaming Asia vs. HON Round 4a Grand Final 2

13. Bebep

What's more entertaining to see than a sadistic video of a russian fire mage? Nothing. Bebep does just that ... with a frostfire spec he s beating alot of things he shouldn't like elemental shammy frost mage or SV hunter: Watch:

Bebep Fire duels Trailer
Bebep Fire duels

14. Alca

Even though some people hate alca, he still is one of the best mages around that has also tought alot of people (some say even vurtne) how to play mage. Forsaken undead mage with engineering. Nothing new eh? Watch:

Alca's Last video(Super mages Alca and Vurtne)
Alca 6

PVP's Finest PaladinPaladin

1.Zalgadris

Zalgradis was a tbc engeneering paladin that also learned people how to play palladin ... Hi s funny videos had made him the father of paladins and the first paladin to succeed in movie making.

Zalgradis PVP
Zalgradis PVP 2
Zalgradis PVP 3

2.Kamil

We all know ret went faceroll from TBC, but what happens when a skilled player plays ret ?Kamil happens.This is a very funny pally that has nice videos and shows how pallyes can be tanks. This guy was the one who showed how it's Ret is played in TBC.

Kamil Retribution Paladin PVP
Kamir II Ret Paladin PVP
Kamil 3: Total RETardation
Kamil: WotlK Paladin

3.Hofflerand

Now i know i said tank ... but this guy's too much ... He is actually able to survive 5 mins while constantly being atacked ... also has very good arena videos aswell and nice coments on strat. Oh and he hits hard too. Movies:

[url=Ret/Boomkin 2.4-2.5k ]http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=113265[/url]
Hefflerand 2 Ret PVP
Hofflerand 3 2.6k Arena
Hofflerand 4: Mostly BGs
Hefflerand 5 Less BGs
Hofflerand 6: meh!
Hofflerand 7: Ganking Win-traders

PVP's Finest Shrew_wow_priestPriest

1.Dance

Wot's not nice than a sick lvl 65 Facemelter and his pig ganging alot of lvl 70 ? Did i mention no engineering ? This guy proved that shadow wasn't dead in pvp in TBC with his Shadow word: Dance series.This guy is the reason most priest Spec shadow.

Shadow Word: Dance
Shadow Word: Dance 2
Shadow Word: Dance 3

2. Hydra

What's there not to say about hydra? Nihilum's best PVP priest, one of the best if not THE BEST discipline priest in the world ? No.1 Ranked arena SO MANY TIMES... Won All kinds of competitions ? oh ... did i mention he s good? no ... i mean ... REALLY GOOD? WAtcha movies:

Hydra 1
Hydra 2
Hydra 3
Hydra 4
Hydra 5
Hydra 6
Hydra 6.5
Hydra 7 Preview
Hydra 7

4.Muldhoon aka Ropedrink

Well now if you think about it ... blizzard buffed up sp since ev1 likes belfs qqing about they're spec ... There are some entartaining movies very complicated ui (that i love) and nice shadow action Smile (mostly only shadow Wotlk action ,,, i mean who in they're right mind would go shadow in wortlk ? ) Watch:

Click Boom- SFL ShadowPriest
Click Boom Sympathy v2.0
Click Boom Sympathy v3.0
Click Boom - What's bugging you?

4.Menismyforte

Well ... if you want to arena with a shadow priest ... Menismyforte shows you how. He has great skill, and he s playing lvl 70/80 noy lvl 65. Unfortunatly I could only Find Wotlk movies ... but he did do VERY WELL in s4.Movies:

Menismyforte 4 2500 sp/rogue
Menismyforte 5 Shadowpriest/Druid/Rogue

I still have to do Rogues, shamans, Warriors, Warlocks

Last edited by boogie on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sickerr

Sickerr

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:05 am

Ok thats my proposal for druid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uNk55cICSE
Back to top Go down
Sickerr

Sickerr

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:06 am

Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:07 pm

sorry watched all his movies and only one impressed me ... i am talking about people who revolutionized the class or played perfectly or have insane editing skills ... people who have made alot of people respec and/or learn they're classes ... this one does't explain what he does ...
Back to top Go down
Sickerr

Sickerr

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:33 pm

hmm u want to link u game guides with specific classes or just some pro ppl who made nice pvp video
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Sickerr wrote:
hmm u want to link u game guides with specific classes or just some pro ppl who made nice pvp video
no i m just saying he's not impressive, doesn't have a message. i need people that changed WoW with they're PVP videos!
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Well you have alot a vids from Orangemarmolade, although hes not author of those vids,

only Vurtnee and Gameking impressed so many players to play mage.

Hes 3v3 match vs SK gaming asia bringed him title of the best known pro mage in the world.
I think thats worth showing here too, cuz he infuenced me more than those film boys that you saying about.
and i do know what this topic is all about:) ..its a bout guys with awesome pvp videos .
But pro mage ( pro means you get money for your fights , not pro = good ) that have real videos is more valued for me.

And the message for all those high ranked marmelade videos :

kids you can be the best
or
Ni hao
aideul-i choeseon-eul su-issseubnida ( translated to korean ) hehe
Back to top Go down
Antobosux

Antobosux

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 pm

I dont see hydra(priest) on yer links.
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Antobosux wrote:
I dont see hydra(priest) on yer links.

I m not done with mage yet ... i have alot of mages to show (ye mages and rogues do the most videos) then i l go for the others ... i have more priests than hydra to show Smile
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Yukie wrote:
Well you have alot a vids from Orangemarmolade, although hes not author of those vids,

only Vurtnee and Gameking impressed so many players to play mage.

Hes 3v3 match vs SK gaming asia bringed him title of the best known pro mage in the world.
I think thats worth showing here too, cuz he infuenced me more than those film boys that you saying about.
and i do know what this topic is all about:) ..its a bout guys with awesome pvp videos .
But pro mage ( pro means you get money for your fights , not pro = good ) that have real videos is more valued for me.

And the message for all those high ranked marmelade videos :

kids you can be the best
or
Ni hao
aideul-i choeseon-eul su-issseubnida ( translated to korean ) hehe

Like i said i m not done with mages Neutral
Back to top Go down
Antobosux

Antobosux

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:05 pm

k, where is Doomc from the mages then?
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:13 pm

he isnt done yet!!!nab
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:46 am

ive noticed all mages are kinda show-offs , do we mages have all the same personality?
kinda makes you wonder
Back to top Go down
Kekozlol

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 am

ok boogie i want to say fuck you for putting vurtne infront of gameking, what was that? Vurtne is more famous and im his fan but GAMEKING IS THE ONE TRUE KING AMONG MAGES!!!!!!!!

p.s. Gameking FOREVER =)
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:47 am

vurtne was first...
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:51 pm

i did not give importance to as to numbers ... or who s first ... lol ... i agree that gameking's better than vurtne ... but vurtne has more funny stuff
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 pm

huh no rogues <.< ?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 pm

And wheres Clearcast / frysbox at mages ;-;
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 am

ok boogie thats it no more net fo u we goin out more...ffs...
Back to top Go down
dakky

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:39 am

video of Orangemarmalade where his 1 v2 win agsnt the SK-Gaming's Priest and Mage is explained...promenz is pro

http://www.wow.com/2009/03/28/orangemarmalades-1-vs-2-comeback-explained/
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Will continue this afterwards now when i haf the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PVP's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP's Finest   PVP's Finest Empty

Back to top Go down