g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
<Moderator application> I_vote_lcap<Moderator application> I_voting_bar<Moderator application> I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
<Moderator application> I_vote_lcap<Moderator application> I_voting_bar<Moderator application> I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
<Moderator application> EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
<Moderator application> EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
<Moderator application> EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
<Moderator application> EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
<Moderator application> EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
<Moderator application> EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
<Moderator application> EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
<Moderator application> EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
<Moderator application> EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

<Moderator application>

Go down 
+2
GForcewarr
boogie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boogie

boogie

<Moderator application> Empty
PostSubject: <Moderator application>   <Moderator application> EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Since the forums are growing a WHOLE LOT (and trolls are trolling a whole lot) we need a few people to take care of the forums. Make an application for the forums as follows:

1. Name, Class and Rank;
2. What can you contribute to the forums;
3. Why do you want to become a moderator?
4. Any experience in any forum moderation? if so ... where?

We wanna take this seriously ... so no trolling on this topic ... also we will take in mind the post you did and how you did em (srry gforce/saurfang no mod for you)
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: <Moderator application>   <Moderator application> EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:27 am

i hate you...
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: <Moderator application>   <Moderator application> EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:11 pm

1. Ripperu(priest)Co-gm.
2. With new ideeaz and i can control Gforce(im the only 1 that can), and i can kick Boogiez ass if he fuckz up.
3. Well 2 reazins #1.Cuz boogie iz 1 >.< and 2.Cuz im better than that lazy bastard.
4. Phoenix Forumz, an old guild forum.

Fss i don t need to say who i am Evil or Very Mad and why i want MAKE ME 1 or die..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: <Moderator application>   <Moderator application> EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Ripperu wrote:
1. Ripperu(priest)Co-gm.
2. With new ideeaz and i can control Gforce(im the only 1 that can), and i can kick Boogiez ass if he fuckz up.
3. Well 2 reazins #1.Cuz boogie iz 1 >.< and 2.Cuz im better than that lazy bastard.

Fss i don t need to say who i am Evil or Very Mad and why i want MAKE ME 1 or die..... Twisted Evil

DENIED!!
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: <Moderator application>   <Moderator application> EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 pm

boogie wrote:
Ripperu wrote:
1. Ripperu(priest)Co-gm.

DENIED!!
lold
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: <Moderator application>   <Moderator application> EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Wilmort wrote:

lold

xD ... joking Smile
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: <Moderator application>   <Moderator application> EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 am

boogie wrote:
Ripperu wrote:
1. Ripperu(priest)Co-gm.

DENIED!!
waeva just forget it...NVM
Back to top Go down
Engeline

Engeline

PostSubject: Re: <Moderator application>   <Moderator application> EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 am

u made the reaper really grim this time
Back to top Go down
da3dalus

da3dalus

PostSubject: Re: <Moderator application>   <Moderator application> EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Moderator applications officially CLOSED . We are enough for now . Don't call us , we'll call you if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Moderator application>   <Moderator application> Empty

Back to top Go down

<Moderator application>
Page 1 of 1