g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! I_vote_lcapOFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! I_voting_barOFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! I_vote_lcapOFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! I_voting_barOFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!

Go down 
+4
Aurelius
Icychills
Engeline
Wilmort
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Well since some of the higher ranked ppl are rly busy IRL atm,we need new officers to take care of the crap ...atm there are 4 OPEN spots for officers!

we need at least 2 new officers which will take care of the following:Gevents and Graids!
meaning the new officers will make an event once a day,and Graid ocasionally when ppl need it!!!

If ur interested in this Replay to this topic!!!we need responcible and mature ppl for this job!!!tnx in advance!

here are few questions:
1. why do u wanna be an officer
2.have u ever been an officer or higher ranked in guild?
3.what do u wanna change in the guild?
4.will u do ur daylie duties such as making events and helping in game and forumz?
5.how much do u play per day...hours minutes etc...

Boogie edits: We are nuff officers for now

Last edited by Wilmort on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Engeline

Engeline

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:26 pm

APPLICATION FOR OFFICER BEENG ME! by Engeline

1. Well i want to be officer couse guild needs hlp atm and me helpfull idiot person be
2. Been an officer alot knows stuff how done is!! me good person
3. Change me wants to point of view over game in ppls more easy taking they must be with it
4. Yes me can do that YES YES YES!!
5. Me play lots of video games AHA!! me does!! me sure me does!! or me thinks me does!!
6. ITS FREAKIN HARD TO BE AN IDIOT I CAN TELL U THAT!! study
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Propane wrote:
APPLICATION FOR OFFICER BEENG ME! by Engeline

1. Well i want to be officer couse guild needs hlp atm and me helpfull idiot person be
2. Been an officer alot knows stuff how done is!! me good person
3. Change me wants to point of view over game in ppls more easy taking they must be with it
4. Yes me can do that YES YES YES!!
5. Me play lots of video games AHA!! me does!! me sure me does!! or me thinks me does!!
6. ITS FREAKIN HARD TO BE AN IDIOT I CAN TELL U THAT!! study
denied!!!
Back to top Go down
Icychills

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 am

1. I want to be an officer to help u guys.:> To participate at the Guild Management. i coud say Very Happy
2.Yep. I was high ranked in Beethoven Virus-Wow(Crack). And here (Alliance Side)
3.Dont think i want to change something the guild is good like it is :-?? we got a nice GM so... why to change? But we can do better than this and this is my , and our goal isn't it?Very Happy...
4.Yes! PVP events are my stuff B-)
5.oh ... kinda 5 or 6 hours... :-"
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:31 pm

My apply to the function of being an Officer

1. Because I believe there should be leading ppl in a guild who not only understand a lot about wow or be skilled but also know how to organise stuff and dont overreact on first thing they see. (Never judge when you have just heard 1 side of the story)

2. Yes i have high ranked other character (sorry but i prefer to stay a bit anonymous ^^), and im like 2nd hand GM (my bro is leader because he came up with the idea of making the guild), but that guild is going to an end unfortunately because of the lack of certain ppl's activity.

3. Hmm, for example the Guild Bank, what i just noticed ^^ Lot of stacks of potions which stack in more are in lower stacks (wasting space). Also there are few mats on it which ppl could rly use. A way of improving this: (I thought of this in time of other guilds activity) A guild-farm-day, which basically means that everybody is gonna farm for 1 hr (or more if u want) a certain mat, there should be kept a list on what we could use and everybody tells to high ranked what they are gonna farm, its useless to farm 500x 1 sort of herb for example.

Also since a lot of ppl rly depend on their gear, I would like to organise more g-raids, which I imo am good at Smile (I just need some help from guildies that already have some gear ofc! )

4. Yes I'm planning on doing that, it might occur that i have a busy day or week, since I still think this is just a game and RL is way more important, but in common this should be NP.

5. I have quite a lot of time, college isnt many hours of spending at school, and lot of free time/days. But as i said before, RL comes first and I also sport quite a lot and am Judge of 2 other Sports. GF's and going out take time too xD. And all these stuff make it that I wont be as much on in the weekend and more in the week.

But in common i have at least a few hrs to spend per day. I'm not short of time usually Smile

I hope I apply to ur wishes, I would rly like to try improve this guild since its an active, upcoming one Smile
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Aurelius wrote:
My apply to the function of being an Officer

1. Because I believe there should be leading ppl in a guild who not only understand a lot about wow or be skilled but also know how to organise stuff and dont overreact on first thing they see. (Never judge when you have just heard 1 side of the story)

2. Yes i have high ranked other character (sorry but i prefer to stay a bit anonymous ^^), and im like 2nd hand GM (my bro is leader because he came up with the idea of making the guild), but that guild is going to an end unfortunately because of the lack of certain ppl's activity.

3. Hmm, for example the Guild Bank, what i just noticed ^^ Lot of stacks of potions which stack in more are in lower stacks (wasting space). Also there are few mats on it which ppl could rly use. A way of improving this: (I thought of this in time of other guilds activity) A guild-farm-day, which basically means that everybody is gonna farm for 1 hr (or more if u want) a certain mat, there should be kept a list on what we could use and everybody tells to high ranked what they are gonna farm, its useless to farm 500x 1 sort of herb for example.

Also since a lot of ppl rly depend on their gear, I would like to organise more g-raids, which I imo am good at Smile (I just need some help from guildies that already have some gear ofc! )

4. Yes I'm planning on doing that, it might occur that i have a busy day or week, since I still think this is just a game and RL is way more important, but in common this should be NP.

5. I have quite a lot of time, college isnt many hours of spending at school, and lot of free time/days. But as i said before, RL comes first and I also sport quite a lot and am Judge of 2 other Sports. GF's and going out take time too xD. And all these stuff make it that I wont be as much on in the weekend and more in the week.

But in common i have at least a few hrs to spend per day. I'm not short of time usually Smile

I hope I apply to ur wishes, I would rly like to try improve this guild since its an active, upcoming one Smile

approved!
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Icychills wrote:
1. I want to be an officer to help u guys.:> To participate at the Guild Management. i coud say Very Happy
2.Yep. I was high ranked in Beethoven Virus-Wow(Crack). And here (Alliance Side)
3.Dont think i want to change something the guild is good like it is :-?? we got a nice GM so... why to change? But we can do better than this and this is my , and our goal isn't it?Very Happy...
4.Yes! PVP events are my stuff B-)
5.oh ... kinda 5 or 6 hours... :-"
need others oppinion on this one!
Back to top Go down
Icychills

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:54 am

:O u don't need oppinions they will tell u that im good for the job Smile) Very Happy B-)
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:15 am

Icychills wrote:
:O u don't need oppinions they will tell u that im good for the job Smile) Very Happy B-)

He will just rob teh gbank, /gleave and run away to tanaris

joke
Back to top Go down
Icychills

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:46 pm

:O omg... thx for the GOOD oppinion that u have :-w :-s
Back to top Go down
Froststyler

Froststyler

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Nick in game - Invasion
Class - War
Spec - Arm/Furry/Protect

1. Why do u wanna be an officer
Becouse i wonna help on .. guild to grow up and to have more pvp/pve raids.
2.Have you ever been an officer or higher ranked in guild?
Well in this guild no.But i was officer at paratroppers and i was GM of "Sapped Girls Can't Say No!"
3.What do you wanna change in the guild?
Fix Gbank,Make more Event's and .. to make the guild more alive.
4.Will you do your daylie duties such as making events and helping in game and forumz?
Yes ofc i will do that.
5.How much do u play per day...hours minutes etc...
Well different but for sure i play more then 4 hours per day . Smile

Im sure that i will give my best for the guild.

~Frosty
Back to top Go down
Srbinka
Admin
Srbinka

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:13 pm

I think its approved! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kfgnomes.forumotion.com
Antobosux

Antobosux

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 pm

mi ok pls??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!   OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN! Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFICER APPLYCATIONS ARE OPEN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
g00ns :: Chronic Rebirth :: Applications Here-
Jump to: