g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
Way of obtaining ranks I_vote_lcapWay of obtaining ranks I_voting_barWay of obtaining ranks I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
Way of obtaining ranks I_vote_lcapWay of obtaining ranks I_voting_barWay of obtaining ranks I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
Way of obtaining ranks EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
Way of obtaining ranks EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
Way of obtaining ranks EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
Way of obtaining ranks EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
Way of obtaining ranks EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
Way of obtaining ranks EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Way of obtaining ranks EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
Way of obtaining ranks EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
Way of obtaining ranks EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Way of obtaining ranks

Go down 
+5
Yukie
GForcewarr
Wilmort
Saurfang
Aurelius
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurelius

Way of obtaining ranks Empty
PostSubject: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:04 pm

I talked about this with suspend be4 ingame, but I would like ur opinions on this too.

There is rule that u have to have an account on this forum with at least 1 post and u will obtain member rank of this guild. Ok fine with that, sign up for forum, np.

Then i heard i got demoted because there is rule that i didnt have enough posts to have that rank.
Now my complains are.... why is this system a way of making ranks? It sounds so lame to me :/
I think u should rly throw that whole system away, if u ask me it just promotes spamming useless posts on forums and there is no "value" to ranks of skills in this way.
200 posts on forum just means u "spammed" a lot, and has NOTHING to do with skills at all.

In my opinion you should promote on obtaining points by showing skills:
- Being active in raid, dont go afk when we are at bosses unless u have told the leader about it
- Doing nice DPS in PVE, and no you dont need pro gear to make dps over 2k... rly
- Skills in pvp events, there is no strict rules to measure this, but I'm sure our high ranks notice when somebody is skilled or complete nub.

These are just a few examples, there are ofcourse way more things to think of, thats for you highranks to decide ^^

I see now this is also partly a suggestion... but anyway I hope u think about this and come up with smth else Smile
I would like to see the system of needing posts gone for sure.

Eagerly waiting for your ideas about this.
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:11 pm

well if some1 is rly good at dps event and the other stuff u posted there he might get 1 up but the frum rules are that for that we havent an dead forum and i + gay force can spam about other things
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Saurfang wrote:
well if some1 is rly good at dps event and the other stuff u posted there he might get 1 up but the frum rules are that for that we havent an dead forum and i + gay force can spam about other things

Imo they spend to much value to those rules... and rules are there to be held too,
if u make exception u have to make exception to other ppls too and it ends in a mess.
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 pm

if u read the ranks system carefully u would know that posts are just the insurence for us that ur an active guildie...if u look at the rank system better ull see that EVENTS and Graids are the main thing...
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Wilmort wrote:
if u read the ranks system carefully u would know that posts are just the insurence for us that ur an active guildie...if u look at the rank system better ull see that EVENTS and Graids are the main thing...

but what has posts to do with being an active guildie?

You can be really active ingame but just not be bothered to spend time on forums
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:53 pm

usually its both..Razz

nothing stops u from getting higher rank after u have few posts on forumz and ur registered...dont worry!kay?
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:37 pm

k ill rest my case
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:30 pm

tnx for understanding.
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:14 am

and i personaly say that i spam not because of these rulz i spam because i want to let you all know what i think every moment i stay online in tha forumz ^^... hope that s a good excuse ... if not tell me and i ll make another...
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:28 am

Aurelius wrote:

In my opinion you should promote on obtaining points by showing skills:
- Being active in raid, dont go afk when we are at bosses unless u have told the leader about it
- Doing nice DPS in PVE, and no you dont need pro gear to make dps over 2k... rly
- Skills in pvp events, there is no strict rules to measure this, but I'm sure our high ranks notice when somebody is skilled or complete nub.

Ive been in a guild few days nao, id like to complain bout things i dont personaly like which are:

No events - ive joined just for that (and few ppl that i knou)

Inviting everyone random - ive run teh guild a while ago, and all i can say is - having xxx ppl is no pro.Personaly i think having alot of afkers,non-active ppl,wannabe-pvper,"inv me guild"ppl will have a devastating effect.
Like graids=fail ,events=fail and gchat=fail. One thing i know is that half of ppl that are in any guild are there for: proffesion help ,graid help (want item), and ppl who dont wanna be lonely.
Start application thing here on forums.

Behaving in graids - ive joined graid ..yesterday i think ..nvm.. and ppl who needed items were waiting someone to lead the raid, other who didint need anything and was there to "help" just looked for and exuse to leave . like some assholes that lost my respect as players and humans
If this is the kind of graid you wanna have in teh future (like ulduar raids - yes ppl might need that)?

Ranks i dun personaly like and giving them to your friends ( i understand thing "having friends or ppl that i can trust" )
Lemme clear things (so you dont think ama super beatch who joined yesterday and wanna change things )

Ranks for newly joined :just joined
Ranks for PvP ppl , like event and pvp stuff
Ranks for officers (who is there to help and assist)
Rank for co-gms

I dont wanna be an officer or anything like that , but i want ppl to know that im better in PvP than them.And me having high rating is imposible in this season cuz im still LF worthy partner.

Ive came from that kind of guild and i didnt like their system (which is very simmiliar to this one) but i didnt want to left guild becouse i dont like to.i no leaver .To this day in horde ive been in 3 guilds and ive played on magic since it started.

And ppl who like to thing that want something out of this - dont . Ive been active on forums cuz i like gforums,the reason ive been not active in gchat is simple too - i dont know you at all ,and you have all been friends for a long time( as i noticed )

This is mine oppinion ,dont judge it cuz i was just trying to get attention on some problems that i see .
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:26 am

Yukie wrote:

Ive been in a guild few days nao, id like to complain bout things i dont personaly like which are:

No events - ive joined just for that (and few ppl that i knou)

Inviting everyone random - ive run teh guild a while ago, and all i can say is - having xxx ppl is no pro.Personaly i think having alot of afkers,non-active ppl,wannabe-pvper,"inv me guild"ppl will have a devastating effect.
Like graids=fail ,events=fail and gchat=fail. One thing i know is that half of ppl that are in any guild are there for: proffesion help ,graid help (want item), and ppl who dont wanna be lonely.
Start application thing here on forums.

Behaving in graids - ive joined graid ..yesterday i think ..nvm.. and ppl who needed items were waiting someone to lead the raid, other who didint need anything and was there to "help" just looked for and exuse to leave . like some assholes that lost my respect as players and humans
If this is the kind of graid you wanna have in teh future (like ulduar raids - yes ppl might need that)?

Ranks i dun personaly like and giving them to your friends ( i understand thing "having friends or ppl that i can trust" )
Lemme clear things (so you dont think ama super beatch who joined yesterday and wanna change things )

Ranks for newly joined :just joined
Ranks for PvP ppl , like event and pvp stuff
Ranks for officers (who is there to help and assist)
Rank for co-gms

I dont wanna be an officer or anything like that , but i want ppl to know that im better in PvP than them.And me having high rating is imposible in this season cuz im still LF worthy partner.

Ive came from that kind of guild and i didnt like their system (which is very simmiliar to this one) but i didnt want to left guild becouse i dont like to.i no leaver .To this day in horde ive been in 3 guilds and ive played on magic since it started.

And ppl who like to thing that want something out of this - dont . Ive been active on forums cuz i like gforums,the reason ive been not active in gchat is simple too - i dont know you at all ,and you have all been friends for a long time( as i noticed )

This is mine oppinion ,dont judge it cuz i was just trying to get attention on some problems that i see .

Well guild events have started to fade cuz ... well ... will is lvling pally ... he is ussualy doing those ... also alot of ppl have exams atm ... I try to explain to ppl that even if he is your friend he still HAS TO ACCEPT THE RATING SISTEM .... even if u are pro doesn't mean ur friend is pro to xD

as for the ranks propose something new ... we re a guild and that means ev1 has the option to propose
Back to top Go down
Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:05 am

Hmm Yukie, I dont wanna flame on you, as a first thing to say

But i think most of the things u wanna see already apply to this guild, also because we are mostly a PVP guild, PVE is bit less important (till ulduar comes ofc)

So mistakes made in PVE are less important though it might be annoying for the other ones in this raid. But im sure they notice this and maybe make a note about it.

And exams, i have them too atm, almost done though \o/, but i think that will be better in the next week.

But i do think, its the duty of guild leader or another high ranked officer to lead a guild raid, its called a guild raid and there should be lead of guild, and also everybody should come cuz otherwise there is no point in doing these things; low dps wont kill bosses fast or wipe on enrage, they need more gear first.

So i think we should just call it a bad moment, and im sure it will be improved soon on other events.
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:45 pm

ok lets get few things strait...I AM ONLY GM COZ BOOGIE,RIPP,GFORCE,BYLETH and others DIDNT i repeat DIDNT WANT TO BE GM(coz they got a lot of shit to take care of IRL) so i accepted...im kinda busy with school atm(i go to school at 8 o clock in the morning ang get back from school around 5 o clock in the noon...kinda hard ehh???)...we are doing events when we have at least 10 ppl online and when there is an interest for it!!!

about inviting randoms...well we did that coz we were a small guild now taht we are about 150 in guild and alwasy about 20 onloine we can change that!

about rank system,WHO DID GET HIGHER RANK COZ HE IS MY FRIEND OR whoever???i personally dunno any!
if u got complains and u dont liek the rank system,its not enuf jsut to QQ u need to have another system for repalcement!!!
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Aurelius wrote:
Hmm Yukie, I dont wanna flame on you, as a first thing to say

But i think most of the things u wanna see already apply to this guild, also because we are mostly a PVP guild, PVE is bit less important (till ulduar comes ofc)

So mistakes made in PVE are less important though it might be annoying for the other ones in this raid. But im sure they notice this and maybe make a note about it.

And exams, i have them too atm, almost done though \o/, but i think that will be better in the next week.

But i do think, its the duty of guild leader or another high ranked officer to lead a guild raid, its called a guild raid and there should be lead of guild, and also everybody should come cuz otherwise there is no point in doing these things; low dps wont kill bosses fast or wipe on enrage, they need more gear first.

So i think we should just call it a bad moment, and im sure it will be improved soon on other events.
dun be a meany...
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:39 am

wil is right ffs u guyz want EVETN...ok fine by meh...i enter and i say guyz gevent come on...and max 5-7 pl say inv wich geet off cuz wer few...i say premade...ppl do arena EVEN IF I SAY TOMORWO WE DO PREMADE AT this time 10:00 for ex...so wtf m i gonna do??
Back to top Go down
Kekozlol

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:05 am

I kinda agree with Yukie. Inviting everyone random is not good. If they are frieds/oldies of someone or from CD, fine, but inviting everyone who asks is just.... gay.
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Kekozlol wrote:
I kinda agree with Yukie. Inviting everyone random is not good. If they are frieds/oldies of someone or from CD, fine, but inviting everyone who asks is just.... gay.

as gay as gay force 1?
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:17 am

well ok well c who will stay and who will go so we ll have amx a 100-150 ppl of good pvpers think will do a MASS GEVENT and every1 duelz ther class coutner class and the class they pwn...like warr-priest for ex...and the winners wil sltay Smile except the guyz that i love Smile) like u guyz:D so wut u think??
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Totaly agree with ya
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:17 am

even though i hate you rip i m ok with your idea...
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:09 pm

GForcewarr wrote:
even though i hate you rip i m ok with your idea...
I can't belive i'm agreeing with myself but my other self is right...
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:22 pm

ur gonna get ur ass kicked STOP doin stupid posts >.<
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Ripperu wrote:
ur gonna get ur ass kicked STOP doin stupid posts >.<
dun be a meany...
Back to top Go down
andrakiara

andrakiara

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:27 am

well i dunn really agree cause i totaly suck at pvp....but,....whaterer u want
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:52 am

andrakiara wrote:
well i dunn really agree cause i totaly suck at pvp....but,....whaterer u want
l2pvp and you won't have any probs (warrz are kool cuz regens don't work with ms effects Yawn!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way of obtaining ranks   Way of obtaining ranks Empty

Back to top Go down

Way of obtaining ranks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next