g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer I_vote_lcapMale dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer I_voting_barMale dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer I_vote_lcapMale dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer I_voting_barMale dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukie

Yukie

Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer Empty
PostSubject: Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer   Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:27 pm

One of the most influential dancer of all time.His name is Benny Lava and hes Indian.
Some ppl like to call him Mr.Dance (like myself). He began his carrier long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

His space ship crashed near Indian border and he was captured by the taned Indians in red ,yellow and sky-blue toxedos.On his way to escape he stole some bright-color clothes and danced the dungeon guards away.

Here is some of his early works shown on youtube.com..

Benny Lava - Benny Lava ft. Girl This music video made him world wide famous

Benny Lava - Take it Easy ft. random ppl who like to dance

Benny Lava - Theatre Love

Benny Lava - Mambo Love

Its speculated that he own a time machine of Dancing,and that he speak fluent English.All in all very controversial person of our time.
Back to top Go down
Genu

Genu

PostSubject: Re: Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer   Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:38 pm

This is a JOKE right?
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer   Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:32 am

You ppl dont have sense of of humor AT ALL!

I do on the other hand. )))))))))
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer   Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:23 pm

id kill another chair if i d be forced to watch that to the end... but just so you know here is where my humor lies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipjoWz6toLY STUPIDITY IS MY KIND OF HUMOR and of course this http://aardvarkbutter.com/animations.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer   Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled  by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer Empty

Back to top Go down

Male dancer 3000 >Dont be fooled by that copy-cat MJ or MC hammer
Page 1 of 1