g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 I_voting_barDo you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 I_voting_barDo you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Do you like to suck blood IRL?

Go down 
+8
boogie
Genu
Ripperu
Saurfang
Engeline
Wilmort
Milkbox
Kekozlol
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Engeline

Engeline

Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:35 am

the story bout vlad tepes was that he impaled soldiers from the other army to poles and putted them round his land to fear of others, also since ppl saw that they started to spread rumors about it, an since ppl at that time explaind everything with "god" or "witch" they just made up the vamp story to explain the actions of vlad tepes . Or so they say Twisted Evil
study
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
Engeline

Engeline

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 am

wikipedia is for the weak!
Back to top Go down
Kekozlol

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Wikipedia is false information but who cares the guy liked to put people on sticks I mean HOW FGUCKING COOL IS THAT?
And also yeah he was just a dark man and people started spreading rumors then the society was dumb.
Back to top Go down
Genu

Genu

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:39 pm

I guess he's been around Blade's Edge, all those poor dragons.
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Now we know why chromie stays in western plaguelands :-S
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:48 am

I like biting people randomly when i run arround but naked in the street screaming that Jo want's to steal my toilet paper... then the cops catch me after a whyle and beat the living sh*t out of me... but then i get out and redo it ... and they say repetition is the mother of all learning's
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Yo dawg i herd you like gays so we put a fag in yo twilight so you can suck blood vile you suck cock.
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Easy wrote:
Yo dawg i herd you like gays so we put a fag in yo twilight so you can suck blood vile you suck cock.
well talk about mutlifunctional multitasking ^^
Back to top Go down
Antobosux

Antobosux

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Yes, however i check if the victim has some illness first.
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Emo, This is
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:07 pm

I may say towards Thee BLARGH!!! is the answer to all mind ravaging complicated thoughts
Back to top Go down
Dybuk

Dybuk

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:28 pm

I am not a fan of the vampire!,WEREWOLFS are much more powerful!

who agrees with me?

auuuuuuuuuu!!!
Back to top Go down
Engeline

Engeline

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:29 am

yes werewolfs r more powerfull but less brains when in wolf form (if u count most of the werewulf facts) so i would prefer to be vamp than brainless so warewolfs failz xD and yes Silver earings and other silver jewery pwns u alot
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:20 am

i like vampires but I LOVE WEREWOLFS...so WEREWOLFS RULE :DDDDDDDDD YEAH NAZGUL im with YA...
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:49 am

Dybuk(Nazgul) wrote:
I am not a fan of the vampire!,WEREWOLFS are much more powerful!

who agrees with me?

auuuuuuuuuu!!!

i am whit ya !
Back to top Go down
Dybuk

Dybuk

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:20 am

Engeline wrote:
yes werewolfs r more powerfull but less brains when in wolf form (if u count most of the werewulf facts) so i would prefer to be vamp than brainless so warewolfs failz xD and yes Silver earings and other silver jewery pwns u alot

werewolves have small brains yes,when they are in the form of wolf ,vampires will not help a big brain!

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Dybuk(Nazgul) wrote:
Engeline wrote:

werewolves have small brains yes,when they are in the form of wolf ,vampires will not help a big brain!

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

remember the part with a pen is mightier than the sword? or how the galics beated the romans in closer numbers ? etc. etc. always fear a smarter adversary than a more powerfull one
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:44 pm

ghay stuff ...
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:12 pm

boogie wrote:
Dybuk(Nazgul) wrote:
Engeline wrote:

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

remember the part with a pen is mightier than the sword? or how the galics beated the romans in closer numbers ? etc. etc. always fear a smarter adversary than a more powerfull one
well u can suck ma ballz Razz u can come with 2 guyz and me with 10 lets c who gets his ass kicked Very Happy btw i know wer u live:))
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Ripperu wrote:

well u can suck ma ballz Razz u can come with 2 guyz and me with 10 lets c who gets his ass kicked Very Happy btw i know wer u live:))

I come with 2 smart ones that will kick ur 10 men's ass .... heard of los ? and i m not talking smart from a geek kinda way lol ... i m talking smart from the ... draw em to a tight corner and surprize em ... WIN!

Last edited by boogie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:45 am

Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 633839569142980630-twilight
nuff said
Back to top Go down
Ripperu

Ripperu

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:25 am

I TOTALY agree ffs i wish that fag diez >.<
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:32 am

Ripperu wrote:
I TOTALY agree ffs i wish that fag diez >.<
i like it when rip get s all romantic and want s to start a mass massacre that will aend in a lot of blood shed and the start of the apocalypse and maybe WORLD WAR 3!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dybuk

Dybuk

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 Williamlycan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to suck blood IRL?   Do you like to suck blood IRL? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like to suck blood IRL?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2