g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
Anime Freaks! I_vote_lcapAnime Freaks! I_voting_barAnime Freaks! I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
Anime Freaks! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
Anime Freaks! EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
Anime Freaks! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
Anime Freaks! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
Anime Freaks! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
Anime Freaks! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Anime Freaks! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
Anime Freaks! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
Anime Freaks! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Anime Freaks!

Go down 
+11
Antobosux
Easy
Evolet
Icychills
Milkbox
Saurfang
Wilmort
GForcewarr
Ripperu
Srbinka
boogie
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boogie

boogie

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Besides Antobo's incredible lust for Bleach what other animes do you watch like hate ... etc...
I for example like:

Elfen Lied, Hellsing(Ova and epps), Neon Genesis Evangelion,
Yes i do like bleach and naruto but they're a lil comercial so i only read the manga
I do have an enormous hate for One piece...

So tell us your favs ur hates and in general your oppinion
Back to top Go down
Srbinka
Admin
Srbinka

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:52 pm

I hate Anime dunno why.... only anime i watched was Dragon Ballz. Goku was my idol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://kfgnomes.forumotion.com
Ripperu

Ripperu

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:09 pm

donno why but i do nt liek em anymore.....
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: My anime list of hated loved liked and unfinished ( but next to be seen) anime   Anime Freaks! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:12 pm

i am an anime freak just so you all know i had a time when i was like watching anime day in and day out... so got a small list of anime that i would like to share with you all ...well some of them i haven t gotten to finish but time solves everything even life:D ok so here it is:
Xenosaga, Love Hina, Shigurui(obsessively watched this a couple of times),Gungrave, Trigun, Ergo Proxy, Trinity Blood, Blood+, Vampire Princess Myu , Venus versus Virus, Monster Princess, Blassreiter (Boogie and rip loved this too well mostly rip cuz Boogie is a @!*@#^(*!@&#^ ), Bleach ( and still watching it:D), D.Gray-man (they stopped making episodes /sad), wolf's rain, Spice and wolf, Ray the animation ( it s unfinished and probably still will be untill i get all depressed again so i can get the mood to watch this:D), Kiba, Chobits, XXX Holic , Vampire Hunter D, Xam'd Lost Memories, Monster, Claymore, Fate Stay Night, Vampire knight ( kinda got boored of this 1 so didn t finish it), Rosario + Vampire, Rurouri Kenshin, Samurai X, Inuyasha ( still unfinished), ef a tale of memories ( unfinished cuz i thought i would go all emo on ma friends if i would continue to watch this), Nighthead Genessis, Dragonaut, GunXSword, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan ( rip and me got really into this we where all like ... actually never mind the parts where we bashed each others skull),Cowboi Bepop the Movie, Geobreeders ( sawjust a couple of episodes and fluck it s preety weird), Shingetsutan Tsukihime and after watching this i got some stuff that made me hope a Melty Blood anime will appeare false hope /cry again. And from here on i still have about 40 more anime to show u Very Happy and i have to say DO NOT DO WHAT I DID YOU WILL BECOME A ZOMBIE IF YOU DON"T SLEEP WELL, YOU WILL FAIL TO SURVIVE IN THE SOCIAL WORLD, how did i make it you ask? well i am just special:D, let s continue :Death Note ( hated the ending but was really cool nontheless) ng the 13 episodes and now watching Hellsing OVA Very Happy, Avatar the last air bender ( rip showed this to me and i thank him for that),Berserk, Devil May Cry, Demonbane, Elfen Lied (the ending was really cool), Ghost in the shell, Hack\\sign, Tenjou Tenge ( they aren t making any more episodes so turned to manga and it s still cool), Zombie Loan, WitchBlade, Witch Hunter Robin, Serial experiments Lain (Santaklaus kept saying SEXperimentsLein just to annoy me when i was watching this),Paranoia Agent (witch i did not manage to finish cuz i forgot about it ... waeva another thing on the to view list:D), Street Fighter 2v, Soukou no Strain, Soul Eater, The Sacred Blacksmith, Vandread, Rental Magika, Glass Heart, Biohunter, Twilight of the dark master, Appleased (this was kinda dissapointing for me i wouldn't recomend it to no 1) Kakurenbo, Boogiepop Phantom, Jin-Roh Wolf Brigade, Gantz Ninja Scrolls, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Karin, Amon - The apocalyspe of Devilman, Sumomomomomomo, Akira, Battle programer Shirase, Soukiou no Fafner the movie i think, Texhnolise (weirdness incarnate is how i would describe this anime), and even though it s not an anime but i have to say people watch FOAMY the squirel, moving on, Time of eve still waiting for the next episode, Great Teacher Onizuka, Hell Girl, DB, DBZ, DBZGT, Higurashi no naku koroni ( didn t finish it cuz i found Umineko no naku koroni so i got curiouse and now i am watching them both when i have the time), Pani poni dash, BAOH( this anime is old school uberleetness), Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Kemono zume, Persona trinity soul, Golgo 13( unfinished cuz it had like 5 episode at the time so got boored for the release of the next ep so ... yeah moving on), Princess Ressurection, Spawn ( no more eps GOD DAMN IT I WANTED TO SEE THE ENDING SO BADLY), Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gunslinger Girl -IL Teatrino and Gunslinger the normal 1:D, INVADER ZIM( watch this it s a must see), Tytania, Kikoushi enma, azumanga daioh, DN angel, Chaos HEad, Juushin Enbu Hero Tales, Gravion, and a newly recruted anime to ma list is Dance in the Vampire Bund ( witch i kinda disslike because of how they understand the Idea of Vlad Tepesh but in the end it s an anime and has a nice idea regardless of my frustration) and this concludes my anime list of all times:Doh and Forgot Naruto AMG ho could i forget that:D
Back to top Go down
Srbinka
Admin
Srbinka

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Damn i am not reading this. to long
Back to top Go down
https://kfgnomes.forumotion.com
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Naruto,naruto shippuden,FMA,FMA brotherhood,Hellsing,Devil may cry,Rosario + Vempire and the best of best DESERT PUNK!!!hahahah

got mroe jsut dont remember names!!!
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Wilmort wrote:
Naruto,naruto shippuden,FMA,FMA brotherhood,Hellsing,Devil may cry,Rosario + Vempire and the best of best DESERT PUNK!!!hahahah

That's why i made a list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:32 pm

GForcewarr wrote:
Wilmort wrote:

well give me some gud anime rly worth watching amt i dotn have any anime to watch..?
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Wilmort wrote:
well give me some gud anime rly worth watching amt i dotn have any anime to watch..?

when asking gforce he s prolly gona give you a list to watch
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:29 am

Wilmort wrote:
GForcewarr wrote:
Wilmort wrote:

ok because of a nice page error that i just got i m going to keep it really short this time cuz i am preety pi s...ed because of that errr^^ so one anime that you can probably apreciate is Shigurui and then you can try Berserk these 2 are among my favorite, an anime wich makes you or forces you to remember some events is Ergo Proxy but that's what makes it even more worth while Very Happy, after that you could try Gun Grave really touchy story between street brothers Very Happy or thugs (at least at the beginning), another cool sword like action anime is Claymore use megavideo as much as you can last time i watched this anime the episodes where really hard to come by(with proper translations of course{most of the ep's where in french AND I HATE FRENCH /cry in a frustrated manner}) and if you suffer from the boredom sindrome try watching Gunslinger girl, and Blassreiter is a nice anime to watch , oh yeah Heroic Age you have to watch this I mean even Rip loved it and rip hardly loves my anime selections and HE LOVED it:D and indeed watch Elfen Lied another 1 that both boogie and rip enjoyed watching ... and when you need more eyther look in ma list or ASK ME!!!!and remember /whisper: I AM WATHCING YOU!!!! Suspect What a Face Twisted Evil ```
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:50 am

I didn't saw an anime for years. I watch movies most of the time, my favorites are James Cameron's Avatar ofc, Evil Dead Army of darkness, Tropic Thunder etc.
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 am

Saurfang wrote:
I didn't saw an anime for years. I watch movies most of the time, my favorites are James Cameron's Avatar ofc, Evil Dead Army of darkness, Tropic Thunder etc.

still didnt watch avatar!
Back to top Go down
Saurfang

Saurfang

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 am

Wilmort wrote:
Saurfang wrote:

still didnt watch avatar!

its a great movie u need to see it
Back to top Go down
Milkbox

Milkbox

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:02 pm

i dont watch anime because i am to lazy to download. well i think ppl dont like em anymore because new series comes on tv like simpsons, family and they are rly fun i watch em every day Smile

guys if you have any good sites there you can find anime tell me please Smile
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:05 pm

http://www.animefreak.tv/

watch them online!
Back to top Go down
Milkbox

Milkbox

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:06 pm

haha cool site name xd ty Razz
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:08 pm

my avatar > name of the site Razz
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:31 am

my desperation pushed me to no bounds ... By the way Dance in the vampire bund ... really flucked up anime ... but i still watch it...
P.S. Be tha Peddo for a day...
Back to top Go down
Icychills

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Damn anime! Bleach & Naruto & Dbz RullZ! \Very Happy/ i cannt stop watching them Surprised xD full of action :-?? Very Happy and Those Moves are just 2 cool Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
GForcewarr

GForcewarr

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Icychills wrote:
Damn anime! Bleach & Naruto & Dbz RullZ! \Very Happy/ i cannt stop watching them Surprised xD full of action :-?? Very Happy and Those Moves are just 2 cool Very Happy.
yes go twards the path of addiction you'll love it ... and then everything will be as it should...
Back to top Go down
Icychills

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:53 pm

>Smile I'm addicted =)). XD but i like it \Very Happy/ ..Smile) . Especially Bleach Manga rullz.. The Epic fight Ichigo Vs The 4th Espada Ulquiora.. ... 2 awesome! :! ichigo Reaches his new Vaizard lvl ! \Very Happy/
Back to top Go down
Icychills

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:58 pm

=))) Hehe yes..! its so coool!.... The most exciting fight in naruto was Naruto vs Pein. He pwned him rly bad. With some throwing Rasen Shurikens and with ... The Kyuubi Burst >Smile XD

Loved that part when Yondaime Stoped "His son" to break the seal. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:16 pm

gawd...desert punk > all

lol
Back to top Go down
Evolet

Evolet

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 am

Hmm Elfen Lied is the best and then Naruto and ...i am sure there were more but i just dont remember the names Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Evolet wrote:
Hmm Elfen Lied is the best and then Naruto and ...i am sure there were more but i just dont remember the names Very Happy

u reqognize the eye in my sig???:DDD

rly kewl anime yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime Freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Freaks!   Anime Freaks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Freaks!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
g00ns :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: