g00ns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of all the Goons from Feenix and Lordaeron

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Wilmort
Help Yukie to get better in PvP I_vote_lcapHelp Yukie to get better in PvP I_voting_barHelp Yukie to get better in PvP I_vote_rcap 
GForcewarr
Help Yukie to get better in PvP I_vote_lcapHelp Yukie to get better in PvP I_voting_barHelp Yukie to get better in PvP I_vote_rcap 
boogie
Saurfang
Ripperu
Srbinka
Engeline
Antobosux
andrakiara
Genu
Latest topics
» IRL pictures :D
Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm by Evolet

» Realm Transfer
Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm by Korsyo

» Bjorne is back!
Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm by Wilmort

» Hello there!
Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm by Rastoz

» Hey noobs
Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm by Rastoz

» Ello and welcome!
Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 pm by Wilmort

» One,two freddy`s coming for you..
Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Wilmort

» im a pro nad im also gay for enabling 10 characters minimum for topic title
Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm by Wilmort

» Weekly Guild Raids/Dungeons
Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm by Wilmort

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Help Yukie to get better in PvP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukie

Yukie

Help Yukie to get better in PvP Empty
PostSubject: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 am

So i came to a point where i dont know how to get better.
i have all the macros , all the addons ( suggest some ) and all that shit.

Few mages still pwn me with full HP , Arms became big prob for me ( 1v1 thing ), prot remain problem( although there arent so many queueing these days ), Few sub roges just kill me in a matter of sec, some priests also are hard to kill...i got killed in my red gear by a hpala ?!? yes its true

I need new edge,something new to add that will keep me best again

And by that i mean advice like : buy a new mouse with moar quick binds ( did that ) ,buy moar ram memory for more FPS

and game related advices : you need that addon mach , fast key binds must have ( post that too if u think its important ).

And pls keep in mind that im not some begginer( even tho i have no pro rating atm )
, im playing mage for a very long time , active Pvp since lich king ( by active i mean arena almost every day ).

At least gimme some usefull advice against that i mention above that i dont know of))))

Yukie/Vrum wrote this shit
Back to top Go down
Antobosux

Antobosux

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Show me ur UI
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:26 pm

For mage v mage

Well first thing's first... NEVER EVER EVER do a blank cs... always cs tree....also frost mage vs frost mage is always mana duel. So to win that you must take advantage of it:
Cast slow fall always so he can steal it, or/and cast mana shield and damage him.

For Arms, well, Keep Iceblock or nitro boots for bladestorm, Don'T EVER BLINK CHARGE, unless his intercept is in cooldown, and always KITE KITE KITE and not be in charge range.

Prot is not op anymore since shield slam nerf, so what you do is you don't blink unless you don't have ice barrioer on you annymore. Here it's very important to FN and stay close enough that he doesn't charge you and far enough so he doesn't hit you. the rest ... well ... stay in all stuns as long as you still have barrier up...

as for rogues, well ... do your best to polly while they don't have a medalion:

if they garrote you always do something after the silence(frost deep freeze after shattered barrier, Fire DB, and you start with pom as arcane and u poly the rogue) of Cheap shot... well don't blink. stay in cheap shot ... always blink out of Kidneyshot. if you see him using Shadow Dance ALWAYS ICE BLOCK or get a way to CC him fast... that s the thing that kills you.

As for priests I suppose you mean Disc... Well first thing's first ... fake a poly, (for SWD) poly steal stuff, and use shatter combos when they hit not before. always keep mage armor. Always reset when needed.

All pallas can be played the same:
You damage them till 20 30% and CS them blank... if he doesn' bubble you win if he does, let him heal, reset, and then blow cds on him Smile

Hope that helped
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:23 pm

addons and macros dont win...antobo is a proof of that!
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Well it did to some point , i knew all of teh stuff...but i was talking about full deadly geared players, like paperkat( arms warr ) , aquaz (fmage..yes i admit hes faster for me ) and budd (dpriest) and finaly madlene ( subrogue ). i will name the problem for each class which are:

for paperkat . ive beated him twice in a row and since then i cant touch him, its like endless charges on close distance.
And i do keep the right distance: minor dmg - too close for a charge , and im controling the most of the duel ... then i dmg him and regeneration begin >.> , its like someone healing him, i cant land enough dmg on him. then at blade storm if im far enough and have barrier i sheep him, close is for block.
And as i do for rest of the arms( kill em like shit )im LoS him when i dont have barrier..but still.Falan from the alliance ,i had problem with him too.
Two dipshits required cold snap and still..

Aquaz just.. i dunno, ive learned so much from that duel , and hes the only mage that owned me on the whole server.i know how to duel a mage but he bursted to hard and anticipate my every move...i guess practice with that kind of players will get me high.

Budd, that dipshit is unkillable, i nearly killed him in savage, but it takes to much time to get that shield off ( 2-3 sec ), then ive changed to my full gear and it was mana warrs - lost my mind there and lost again.

and Madlene, even Achillyes didnt killed me like that it was like :

Sap, atack > blocked,removed block tryed to sheep and refresh
And keep in mind all teh duels were in the savage exept with budd.Cuz if u cant get someone in savage , your not so good at all.

As for Antobosux ill update my arena UI, but you have normal in the Screenshots and Videos > UI on second page as i remmember.

And for wilmorteh: macros /addons play very good part in arena matches, for me its 1/4 of your pro 2/4 are expiriance/knowledge, 1/8luck-their mistake ,1/8 gear
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:30 pm

ull chage the way of thinking after ant releases our mage video...ull understand what im talking about!

edit:also ill post few duels i filmed VS paperkat...truly the gr8est warr i dueled on private servers111
Back to top Go down
Antobosux

Antobosux

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Wilmort wrote:
ull chage the way of thinking after ant releases our mage video...ull understand what im talking about!

edit:also ill post few duels i filmed VS paperkat...truly the gr8est warr i dueled on private servers111

Dont act so cocky about it, ye know that we dont have decent footage.

As for the "arena ui", thats a bit odd.
Lets put it like this, changing ui from normal to arena to pvp or w/e to pve, is complete madness, my UI is clean, i have 80% view of the screen
Its way easyer playing with a clean ui.
As for addons, you dont really need that much addons and macros, i Use macros mostly for fun, not for advantages, addons on the other hand
are quite different, the more addons you have the more ur fps will drop.
I admit i have alot of addons, but I barely use 3-4 for pvp, or even less.
Like witchhunt for instance.
One advice, keep playing against those people you pointed, and when ever ur completely lost "the fuck should i do to beat him", start experimenting
Try stuff u never tried, it allways works.
In the end, the only way to beat them is that way.

I my self hate to watch people lecture me about playing my class, you play it how ever it fits you.
Oh yeah, one more thing, if u dont have style with your mage. After a mounth or two, u'll decide to make a vid or w/e, and u'll end up just like the rest of the mages whom plays completely "a copy of each other"
Be different.
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm

ill defeninetly clean my UI a bit, and i did although that was never a prob. The way that i keep my ui around my target is bcouz i get carry away , and forget bout everything .

As for macros,im using arena basics focus targets and addons, well i have bartender,mfever,afflicted and gladius .

And those are must haves .

and LOL i was thinking bout making a vid of some arena matches, for guild mengs only .If i get 1900+/2k+ this week i will start editing it for a small audiance .
Back to top Go down
boogie

boogie

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 pm

oh lol ... yah paperkat is indead a hard warrior ... but i m dueling gforce a while lot ... and i personaly think that if gforce had paperkat's gear he would be alot harder ... paperkat's a warrior and warrior have advantage from gear ... and atm he has the best gear for a warrior ... also ... an advice against him ... if you can't down him with damage while using enraged regenration, poly and evocate (just make sure his trinket is in cd)

didn't duel the rest ... anyway ... well as for an ui, it depends on people. i like to see alot of stuff and i do ... i do agree with antobo to have ALOT of space to see... and if your pc can handle use the scipt to zoom out to max distance ... it helps to see what's going on that's the best ui advice
Back to top Go down
Yukie

Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:23 am

Modifyed and ready for pwn, arena ui as promised... Have any suggestions?

Help Yukie to get better in PvP Wowscrnshot020610011748
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 am

ur ui is too messy

edit: u got a lot of unbined keys like wards,or ice barrier...

edit2: why would u put GLADIUS SO DAMN BIG???
Back to top Go down
Wilmort
Admin
Wilmort

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Help Yukie to get better in PvP Wow2010020612132515
Back to top Go down
Antobosux

Antobosux

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Help Yukie to get better in PvP Wowscrnshot101809172445

Take a good look, my UI is 80% clean, on this screen however i've moved my camera to the group, which made it come closer,
I never use my scroll unless im in a crowdy area.
Scale those bards, and find them a better spot, zoom out as much as you can, it helps u have little sight of yer back.
Find ur self a way to play with binds mostly, I hope you dont have backwards button, cause i'll give up if u do :>
PS: The only thing unbinded on my keyboard is "ALT" cause i need it to hide my interface, even my sit button is binded and now its "Shifrt + X"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Yukie to get better in PvP   Help Yukie to get better in PvP Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Yukie to get better in PvP
Page 1 of 1